Tuesday, September 6 -Wednesday, September 7 in the Resource Center Conference Rooms.
The drive times will be from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm (closed for lunch from 12:00-1:00 pm.).
Donors wishing to schedule an appointment are encouraged to contact Community Education: 299-1309 or email@example.com
This blood drive plays an important role in building up the community blood supply following the Labor Day weekend.
Five Easy Steps to Blood Donation
- Eat a healthy meal & drink plenty of fluids at least four hours prior to donating.
- Complete a health history questionnaire & screening interview
- Undergo a brief health check of blood pressure, pulse, temperature and iron level.
- Relax while one unit (about one pint) of blood is collected.
- Enjoy refreshments while remaining seated for about 10 minutes.